Father’s Picnic Day
On Sunday, 25th of June, EVS volunteers from Ekocentrum took part in the Father’s Day Event with their activities in Wyspa Slodowa. This event was part of Family Month in this park. The Wroclaw family holiday is an annual gathering of events and attractions aimed at all Wrocław residents, especially families with children. Wroclaw institutions, non-governmental organizations and commercial companies to cooperate and actively participated in the project.
Along the outdoor events, Family Month consists also of education - first aid and family training workshops run at partner sites- the event is accompanied by the publication of the Family Month Calendar, which collects information about family events organized throughout the city at one place. Last year the project involved 6000 inhabitants and 70 partners were involved in the project.
Our topic was the reuse of old materials and this time we made with children flowers from egg cartons. It was a very exciting day and we were pleased to see so many fathers spending time with their children on the ecological activities we prepared. They created very nice flowers from egg cartons and painted them with their favourite colours. We are therefore looking forward to many similar events in the future.
- DZIAŁANIA EDUKACYJNE W PROFILAKTYCE ZAGROŻEŃ ZDROWOTNYCH/ DOBRA ATMOSFERA/ Zajęcia edukacyjne dla uczniów i uczennic szkół podstawowych z Wrocławia
- DZIAŁANIA EDUKACYJNE W PROFILAKTYCE ZAGROŻEŃ ZDROWOTNYCH/ DOBRA ATMOSFERA/ Zajęcia edukacyjne dla dzieci w wieku przedszkolnym
- Pianino z banana i inne takie/ Banana Piano and others
- ZASADA 3R/ 3RS – REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE/ zajęcia w języku angielskim dla szkół gimnazjalnych i ponadgimnazjalnych
- DOBRA ATMOSFERA/ Zajęcia edukacyjne dla uczniów szkół podstawowych i ponadpodstawowych z Dolnego Śląska